Homeowners associations have become a ubiquitous feature in modern life. Neighborhoods made of condominiums, townhomes, and single-family homes need a professional body in place to handle finances, amenities, site maintenance, and all the various details that create a great place to live. An HOA needs to handle all tasks, be responsive to resident needs, and be a partner when it comes to community challenges.
But HOAs are difficult to manage, and volunteers are often hard to come by. That’s where an association management service comes into play. At Faith Property Management, our experience and knowledge as a homeowners association company can keep any size HOA running efficiently. Simply put, if you’re in need of an expert HOA management company you can trust, we’re the team to turn to.
Services we offer as an HOA company:
- Board meeting preparation and facilitation
- Processing on ARC & ACC Requests
- Monthly inspections of the neighborhood
- Reporting violations of the Covenants, Rules and Regulations, and the Design Standards
- Provide notice to homeowners whose property is out of compliance
- Monthly neighborhood inspections
- Annual landscape walkarounds
- Website access to association documents
- Status letter processing
- Lender questionnaire processing
- Vendor management & contract administration
- Provide emergency services 24/7
- Coordination of staff, sub-contractors, and vendors
- Promptly returned calls and emails
- Respond to all service requests in a timely manner
- Access to our in-house maintenance team
HOA Fiscal Management
- Daily homeowner payment lockbox processing
- Daily homeowner payment check processing
- After hours payment dropbox at Faith office
- Online payment options via ACH, eCheck, Credit Card, or Debit Card
- Local assistance with billing inquiries
- Monthly financial reporting
- Financial reports posted to website by the 10th of each month
- Accordance with collection policy and late fee processing
- Processing assessment demand letter per collection policy
- Monthly delinquency monitoring
- Communicate delinquencies to association collections attorney
- Annual vendor 1099 mailing and filing
- Annual tax return processing
- NO hidden fees
Our mission is simple: whatever the size or makeup of the neighborhood, and whether you’re a new development or pre-existing HOA, we’re focused on creating and supporting a community that’s inclusive and welcoming to all. We pride ourselves on efficient communication and a willingness to tackle any problem and resolve it to the satisfaction of all parties, at a fair and competitive rate. The world of HOA property management is constantly changing; at Faith, we’ll go the extra mile to make your life a whole lot easier. Contact us today to get an HOA management quote.
For more information or to schedule a consultation, contact us by phone or online today.
Managing Your Most Important Asset
OUR TRANSACTION FEES:
Transfer Fee: $350.00
Status letter Fee: $50.00
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. If you need to request any documents for a real estate transaction please go to www.associationonline.com.
What People Are Saying About Faith Property Management
“Since establishing our HOA partnership with Faith, our financial picture has improved. Faith provides us with all of the source documents regarding our expenditures and bank statements. In addition they have assisted us with acquiring legal counsel, which is considerate of our homeowners and board, alike. Because Faith has assigned us caring Property Managers, our homeowners know there is always someone available to listen.”
For over 10 years it has been a pleasure to work with Faith Property Management. I have visited the Faith office at least once a month during my tenure and I am impressed with the friendly service while completing all our HOA needs. The best HOA team I have worked with. Looking forward to another 10 years.
Woodbox Board Office/Member since 2001
Faith Property Management has provided our HOA with responsive support and helpful guidance. We can count on them to provide problem free services as well as working through special issues that may arise.